wood floor installation
Wood floor installation carried out by professionals with decades of experience in the field.
Although the installation of timber flooring may potentially be a simple process, using a professional floor fitter with the skill and expertise will pay-off in the long run due to correct due-diligence prior to installation, and the use of adequate materials and tested methods during installation.
Whether you've chosen an engineered board, solid flooring, herringbone or any other pattern, we'll ensure all aspects of your project are taken care of:
- Any levelling work required on the sub floors
- Sound proofing
- Basic subfloor damp-proofing
- The fitting of your chosen ecora floors
- Alterations to any doors within the property
- The supply and fitting of any accessories including skirting, nosing, beading and other matching floor accessories
If you have any queries regarding the installation of your wood flooring, or would like a quote; contact us and we will be happy to help.