Let us help you transform your ideas into a kitchen that is functional, practical and beautiful
Our initial kitchen consultation is free of charge and includes a cost estimate or full itemised quote, and a design layout.
Prior to the meeting with our designer, think about the kind of kitchen you want, your likes and dislikes, and whats important to you when using your kitchen on a day-to-day basis.
Our kitchen experts will use this information as a point of reference to suggest specific collections and ideas to you. Don't worry about giving us a long list; the more information you provide, the easier it will be for the kitchen designer to understand your requirements and help you achieve your ideal kitchen design.
- Address and contact details.
- Project time scales and a rough idea of budget.
- A room plan with rough dimensions. It does not have to be an architectural plan. It can simply be a hand drawn plan with information including the dimensions of the whole room, the ceiling height, the location of (and approximate dimensions of) windows and doors, and any other information that may prohibit the placement of units - for example a gas or electric meter, or drain pipes.
- The overall style of your home and some information on the style you're looking for in your kitchen. Some images of your property would really help, and any kitchen images that really inspire you (a Pinterest board is great for this)
- Details on any appliances you're planning to buy, or would like to buy from us.
To book an initial meeting with our kitchen design team, please contact us on 020 7148 5265 or through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send any layout plans, and as much information from the above list by email or post prior to the meeting as this will help the designer prepare for the meeting in advance and save you some time.
We look forward to meeting you soon.